Mr. Blakeley is a former partner of Blakeley & Blakeley LLP and represents a variety of clients, from individuals and small businesses to fortune 100 companies, typically in high-stakes collection actions and preference defense claims. Mr. Blakeley’s notable individual clients have included Luc Robitaille, Lenny Dykstra ($3m judgment enforcement) and Aaron Carter. He has represented clients in some of the largest bankruptcy cases in the country including Blockbuster, Borders Books, Circuit City, Harry and David, and Rampage Retailing. Mr. Blakeley’s current and former corporate clients include:
- Google Inc. (represented in 100’s of collection and preference defense claims)
- Packaging Corporation of America
- Allied Building Products (AMS Supply)
- Bemis Manufacturing
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Export Development Canada
- Alcoa, Inc.
- Foster Poultry Farms
- Metal Supply Inc.
- Pechiney Metals
- Pride Mobility Products Corporation
- RBC Bank (USA)
- Roth Staffing Companies
- Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.
- United Rentals, Inc.
- U.S. Foods, Inc.